Some lovely links for you to enjoy this Friday! I hope everyone had a great week (and a great Memorial Day for all my US readers).
- Book Recommendations from Rookie Mag about “writing, feeling, and becoming yourself”
- Nylon’s Cover Story with Debbie Harry
- “Not Wanting Kids is Entirely Normal” : The Atlantic criticizes the notion that all women want children
- Toni Morrison’s advice on work and life in the New Yorker (which includes this excerpt):
1. Whatever the work is, do it well—not for the boss but for yourself.
2. You make the job; it doesn’t make you.
3. Your real life is with us, your family.
4. You are not the work you do; you are the person you are.
What are you looking forward to this weekend? What interesting books or articles did you read this week? Let me know in the comments!